06 October 2011

New Series: A Look into My Google Reader



flickr: kim klassen
If you're on twitter, you know the hash tag #ff. It stands for Follow Friday, and across the twitterverse, users share their recommendations for who you should be following. I thought I'd bring the spirit of #ff over to the blog and let you in on which blogs I follow. I'd love for you to comment below on some of your favorite blogs!

When it comes to my RSS feeds, I'd like to think of myself as an equal opportunity subscriber. I follow everything from graphic design blogs (duh), to fashion, food, home & lifestyle, humor, news & politics, satire, and a random single topic tumblr or two.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the start of my Follow Friday series. I hope you enjoy it and pick up a few new subscriptions along the way!

// Worth noting: A majority of my single topic tumblr feeds are LOST related, thanks to a certain family member of mine. Have you seen jackimals? Terrible photoshopping + random animals + Jack from LOST = a beautiful thing. //




No comments:

Post a Comment