08 January 2010

DIY Upholstered Headboards



I've been feeling the itch to redo my bedroom, and have fallen in love with the bold fabric choices I have seen for upholstered headboards.


 

 

I came across a tutorial on how to recreate a headboard similar to the ones above on Design Sponge. After watching the tutorial video, I'm confident I could make one of my own.

Now I just need to choose a fabric. There are so many places to look for fabrics online, from wholesalers to small retail shops, to ebay. Here are two from House Fabric (on the left) and two from Free Spirit Fabric (on the right).




1 comment:

  1. Danielle,I love the blog! Also ironically I have the design sponge tutorial bookmarked to make a headboard for our guestroom and just showed it to Ry last week. too many amazing fabrics to choose from.

    ReplyDelete