25 May 2011

Introducing: DS Printables


Today marks the start of an occasional blog series called DS Printables: Free printable designs, from Delighted Studio, for your personal use*. To kick off the series, I've created a Thank You Note + Envelope set using my new font crush, Adios Script Pro. I have a client who needs Wedding Invitations for her 9-10-11 Wedding, and I am so excited to use this font for her Wedding Set. 

So, to get familiar with all of the beautiful characters this font offers,
I've made this thank you note set for you! To download your free DS Printable, click here.


The finish product! 

I hope you enjoy these note cards! Below I'll take you through how I assembled the cards. 
All you need is a printer, a few sheets of card stock, scissors and adhesive 
(glue stick, rubber cement, glue dots, etc.).

I prefer using glue dots because you can stretch them along the flaps of the envelope.


Once you've printed the DS Printables set, you're ready to start!



Once you've cut out your cards and envelopes,
follow the steps for folding your and gluing your envelopes.

When you're all done your finished set should look like this:

Enjoy!

© Delighted Studio. *DS Printables are intended for personal use. Not for resale or commercial use. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment