08 September 2011

FNO with Olivia Palermo



I must admit, I was not a big fan of Olivia Palermo after seeing her on a few episodes of The City. And although she lacks a friendly disposition she more than makes up for it with impeccable taste in clothing and accessories. Since tonight is Fashion's Night Out, I decided to highlight Olivia's Picks as a Guest Editor on Piperlime.com.

The girl certainly has an eye. I love it all. I know Olivia has a disposable income for fashion, so I have to give her credit for the affordable picks. 

FNO with Olivia Palermo









Here is a breakdown of the items above, all available on Piperlime:

Lace blouse
$44 - piperlime.gap.com

Jack BB Dakota blazer
$69 - piperlime.gap.com

Blank Denim skinny jeans
$78 - piperlime.gap.com

Vera Wang Lavender ballerina flat
$295 - piperlime.gap.com

BCBGeneration cross body handbag
$98 - piperlime.gap.com

Timex watch
$60 - piperlime.gap.com

Tinley Road gold ring
$22 - piperlime.gap.com

To view all of Olivia's picks, visit Piperlime.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment