06 January 2010

Keep warm this winter with cute knits



I never thought living in Virginia would mean I'd have to cope with so much cold weather! The 2009-10 winter has certainly been one of the coldest that I can remember. That being said, my winter wardrobe is not exactly stocked with warm sweaters, wool scarves and least of all--knit hats.

I've been looking around to find some cute ways to keep my ears and head warm, and I remembered seeing Whitney Port wearing a really cute knit headband earlier this year:


Not sure where Whitney found her knit headband, I turned to my very reliable source for cute, handmade accessories: Etsy.
There are so many options on Etsy, but here's one that I found that I thought was a pretty close match:



Y. Rose is the designer responsible for these cute headbands. You can find them online at her Etsy shop: YRose. Here's what she says about them:


Beautiful black cozy headband in a 100% acrylic yarn. Also serves as an ear warmer!
Hand knitted, measures 3 1/4 inches in width and stretches to fit any head size.


...And for only $26.00, these headbands are too cute to pass up.



No comments:

Post a Comment