06 January 2010

Add some color to your room!



If you look to the right, you'll see a list of links that I love. One of them is The Little Green Notebook Blog. A coworker introduced me to this blog, and I immediately subscribed. Here's why:

Jenny, at The Little Green Notebook, has the most amazing ideas for inexpensive home decor. Just looking at her blog makes you want to try any number of her tutorials. My goal this month is to make 2 pelmet boxes for my bedroom, based on this tutorial:


This is what the finished product looks like in the room. And below are a few images that illustrate the steps.


Jenny uses foam core board that you can get in sheets from Michael's ($1.99 each), some duct tape, a staple gun, batting and a little over a yard of colorful fabric. When you're all done, here's what you get:

 

For the full tutorial, use this link to visit The Little Green Notebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment