10 July 2011

Happy birthday, Josh!



Today my big brother turns 30. Fulfilling my duty as a pesky little sister, I remember always wanting to do what he was doing, and I can't think of a time when I didn't want to be just like him. As we got older, sibling rivalries subsided, but the admiration remained. Few can say their brother is one of the funniest, smartest, and most respectable guys they know. I can. He's a great person with many successes in life, including a loving wife and beautiful baby boy.

As he celebrates his birthday today I realize how fortunate I am to have him in my life, and I am so thankful to have always known him. Happy birthday, big brother!

flickr: my jko

1 comment:

  1. You're the best, Danielle. Awesome card. We need to reproduce this picture. I just have to find shorts like that somewhere.

    ReplyDelete