08 June 2011

Chevrons and Flags



If there is one trend I see consistently among stationery, design and home decor blogs it's chevrons and flags. This combo is used on everything from note cards, invitations, party favors to home decor, paintings, and in web design. I've used both in stationery design, and used elements in my web design because I love the combo so much. It's been around for a while, and I certainly don't see this trend fading any time soon.

Here are just a few of the many inspiring designs I've found along the way:

Chevron Paintings from Make Under My Life
FIG. 2 Design Studio
Chevron Wallpaper:  Design Sponge/Kimberly Lewis
Gift Tags: Sweetbeaker

Simple Flag Cards: Satsuma Press
Chevron Waves Stationery: Minted

Flag Save the Dates: Minted

See what I mean? There are so, so many more amazing chevron + flag designs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment